Okay, I know. . . I've been really bad about blogging.
But I swear, I have reasons!
1) My internet stinks and I can't upload pictures from it
2) I moved (3 months ago, but still. .. I moved)
3) Apparently I now have work to do
4) I've been travelling a bit
Yes, I realize these are not reasons but excuses, but really, I feel like I should be given the benefit of the doubt, because honestly, any day that I don't have the time or am too tired to blog is, in my opinion, a good day.
So, I'll make this blog a short one and promise will update it again tomorrow (when I'm using free wireless at the synagogue- bless the Jews). But for now, here, finally, are long awaited pictures of my new(ish) apartment! It's right next to the bazaar in the center of town (great location), and is super warm. Thank God, because it's friggin' cold here!!! Note the indoor plumbing and bathtub!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment