As you all know, I'm in Ukraine for the Peace Corps. So, to substitute for those annoying mass emails, I decided to start a blog!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Russian Conversation
Just wanted to share my excitement in the fact that I actually carried on a conversation in Russian with my taxi driver last night! It was amazing! Pretty soon I'm going to be like these guys (one can only dream)
Jessie- Your stories are great! Keep them coming! You are going to be a complete drunk by the time you get back. We just got back from our trip to Prague- we LOVED it. I would love to get back over there and visit you once you're all settled in. Oh yeah, and when I have money. xoxoxoxo Em
Jessie- Your stories are great! Keep them coming! You are going to be a complete drunk by the time you get back. We just got back from our trip to Prague- we LOVED it. I would love to get back over there and visit you once you're all settled in. Oh yeah, and when I have money.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Em