Saturday, March 28, 2009

See you on the flip side!

Okay kids,  I'm off to meet my pals in Philly for a night and then am off to Ukraine!

I'll try to keep the blog as current as possible.  No promises for the first 3 months, since I'll be in training and stuff and don't know how much internet access I'll have.  

Soooo. . . . . keep checkin' and as soon as I have a second I'll update this sucker.

Bye everyone!  Write, call and keep in touch!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck Jessie. Have an amazing time. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T minus 10 hours, I'm happy to report from Philly that Jessie was looking good, feeling ready, and thoroughly enjoyed one final quesadilla. Good luck Salps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great flight(s)! Let us know you are safe and sound as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete